Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sunshine = Smile

I am very happy that the warm weather has finally decided to grace us with its presence here in Western New York. Don't get me wrong, we had a relatively mild winter, and some even say we didn't have much of a winter at all. However, in my opinion, it was still chilly until just recently and this past week has been gorgeous!

Warm weather puts me in a fabulous mood - although not the hot, hot, hot weather (when it's too hot, I'm a hot mess) - rather when the temperature allows the sun to warm your face, but not drench your hair with sweat.  I love to open the windows and let a nice cross breeze in, and it's music to my ears hearing the birds chirp and the neighborhood children laughing as they play outside. It's just hard to be unhappy with the sun is shining bright. Last night, I met a friend for a stroll in the park and although it had just rained, and the mugginess and the bugginess were not the most pleasant (refer back to the sweat hair comment) it was still wonderful to be outside doing outside things. Happy Spring all!

No comments:

Post a Comment