Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks  my second wedding anniversary to my husband, and I remember the wedding day as if it were yesterday. At this time, my bridesmaids and I were getting dressed and the photographer was arriving to take photos. I posed with my parents, my nieces and nephew, my grandparents and each of my bridesmaids and matron of honor.

Then, it was off to the church where Father Dan gave us a beautiful, energetic ceremony. As I said my vows, it was like an outer body experience filling my emotions with nerves and excitement all at the same time. After thousands of pictures, we were off to the reception and danced until literally my hip popped out of the socket. It was a perfect day, minus the injury.

Over these past two years, we've had our ups and downs, but I can honestly say that it's been a wonderful ride that I never want to end. He truly is my best friend, and I can't wait to spend the rest of our days together. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment